Author Diane Walker

I was born and raised in a small town just north of Boston, Massachusetts and I currently reside in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. I am married to the man God made especially for me and I couldn't ask for anything more. I have 5 wonderful children who are each unique and talented in their own ways. I have 5 small grandchildren and cannot wait to see what they develop into as they grow.

My daughter April lost her battle with cervical cancer on June 16, 2013.  This is by far the most challenging battle I have faced in my life. I have been walking with the Lord since I was 20 years old and in that time I have come to understand that there are many things that occur in realms we humans cannot see. There is a constant battle that forges on for the souls of men and women all over the world. This is the world I reveal in this fictional work. I give all the Glory for this and every accomplishment of my life to God, for without Him, I would not be.